lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject ant build-contrib fails on trunk?
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:00:35 GMT
When I run ant build-contrib on current trunk, I hit this:

compile-core:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
/lucene/tmp2/build/contrib/instantiated/classes/java
    [javac] /lucene/tmp2/contrib/instantiated/src/java/org/apache/lucene/store/instantiated/InstantiatedTermDocumentInformation.java:48:
compareTo(org.apache.lucene.index.Term) in
org.apache.lucene.index.Term cannot be applied to
(org.apache.lucene.store.instantiated.InstantiatedTerm)
    [javac]       return
instantiatedTermDocumentInformation.getTerm().getTerm().compareTo(instantiatedTermDocumentInformation1.getTerm());
    [javac]                                                         ^
    [javac] 1 error

Is anyone else seeing this?

Mike