lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael McCandless <>
Subject 2.9.1
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:39:01 GMT
I can cut the 2.9.1 release, but... should we wait a bit to see
whether other issues come up?  Or do it, now?

If there are any issues you've already fixed on trunk but think should
also be included in 2.9.1, please back-port them!


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message