lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <>
Subject Re: Lucene as projects in Eclipse
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:45:43 GMT

I create one project (new project, checkout projects from SVN, and let it
set it as a java project).
I then set the source folders like you mentioned below.
I add lib/junit*whatever.jar to library classpath, and set UTF-8 default
encoding for the project.
and set the formatter to the lucene style xml file here:

for the ones you have mentioned, you shouldnt have dependencies between
contribs, you dont need any more source folders.

Here is my pattern, I want to have projects for