lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using payload during indexes with Lucene 2.9.0
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 05:59:07 GMT
Hi Mauro,

this is the -dev list where we discuss the development of the API.
Questions about how to use the API should be sent to the -users list.
Please try use the -users list for future questions on how to use the
API or if responding to this mail.

In answer to your question, the classes you are looking for are
located in the contrib/analyzers package.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/analyzers/common/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/payloads/
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/lucene/lucene-analyzers/2.9.0/

       karl