lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Compile failure in 2.9.1 Highlighter
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:02:50 GMT
Can someone help me figure this out. The Highlighter test runs and
passes for me in Eclipse. It obviously compiles too.

But when I try and compile with the ant build scripts, I get:

    [javac]
/home/mark/workspace/lucene_2_9/contrib/highlighter/src/test/org/apache/lucene/search/highlight/HighlighterTest.java:266:
cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method
newIntRange(java.lang.String,int,int,boolean,boolean)
    [javac] location: class org.apache.lucene.search.NumericRangeQuery
    [javac]     query =
NumericRangeQuery.newIntRange(NUMERIC_FIELD_NAME, 2, 6, true, true);

But that method appears to exist - I'm momentarily at a loss - someone
see the issue?

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com