lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mauro Dragoni <maurodrag...@gmail.com>
Subject Using payload during indexes with Lucene 2.9.0
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:45:30 GMT
Hi to everyone,
I'm new in this mailing list... :)

Some days ago I downloaded the new versione of Lucene, but I didn't
find the classes that I used to index terms with payload
(PayloadEncoder, DelimitedPayloadTokenFilter, etc.)
So, I would ask you where may I find an example to use payload with
the new lucene version.

Thanks in advance to everyone.
Mauro.

--
Dott. Mauro Dragoni
Ph.D. Università di Milano, Italy

My Business Site: http://www.dragotechpro.com
My Research Site: http://www.genalgo.com

Confidentially Notice. This electronic mail transmission may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. Do not read this,
if you are not the person named to.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is
strictly prohibited.
If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
and delete the original transmission and its attachments without
reading or saving it in any manner.