hi guys,
Returning from a long freeze in the middle of releasing I feel rusty about the process, so a quick question:

Will checking in documentation fixes anyhow interfere with this?
There are 3 such open issues marked for 2.9:
- LECENE-1908 (Similarity scoring jdocs) that is ready and I would like to commit.
- LUCENE-1872 (Numeric jdocs) that was reopened and I think is too ready to (re) commit?
- LUCENE-1896 (queryNorm jdocs) that is committed and I think can be closed actually

Thanks,
Doron