Hi all,
 I'm a java developer and likely I will try to contribute in adding new
features to Lucene project (I'll try at least) but for the moment I don't
know much about Lucene what's inside Lucene, I'm been having a look to the
apache site for Lucene and so on but, is there any place with a developer
documentation or something similar? I had a look to Lucene in Action but as
the rest of the documentation I've seen is more focused to user-guide rather
than dev one.
 I suppose I can just watching the code /javadoc or debugging, but if there
is any documentation to help will be much better right?
Thanks in advance,
Toneti