lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.9 RC4 now available for testing
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 04:22:20 GMT
hi guys,
Returning from a long freeze in the middle of releasing I feel rusty about
the process, so a quick question:

Will checking in documentation fixes anyhow interfere with this?
There are 3 such open issues marked for 2.9:
- LECENE-1908 (Similarity scoring jdocs) that is ready and I would like to
- LUCENE-1872 (Numeric jdocs) that was reopened and I think is too ready to
(re) commit?
- LUCENE-1896 (queryNorm jdocs) that is committed and I think can be closed

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 4:14 AM, Grant Ingersoll <>wrote:

> +1 on calling a vote.
> On Sep 14, 2009, at 7:45 PM, Yonik Seeley wrote:
>  We could cut a *real* release candidate that we could VOTE on soon,
>> right?  It's bee 3.5 weeks since the first release candidate.

View raw message