lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Conflict discovered in 'whoweare.html'
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:47:36 GMT
: And I done it. Then I noticed this:
:
: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/TopLevelProject

That's about the TLP site (http://lucene.apache.org/) anything in a
subdirectory is handled by the individual project site directories.

according to HowToUpdateTheWebsite, both the versioned & unversioned
portions of the site are handled by grant's crontab using "svn export"

: How can I solve the conflict?

I don't think you need to worry about it ... once upon a time, the site
was updated by people using "svn co" anytime there was a change, so
there's still svn metadata there, but since it's updated via "svn export"
now, that metadata is irrelevant.

...that's my hunch anyway, it's assuming everything on
HowToUpdateTheWebsite is correct.

-Hoss