lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: custom segment files
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:35:44 GMT
I'm actively working on LUCENE-1458, to enable differenct codecs for
reading/writing the terms dict and doc/freq/prox/payload postings.
I'm working now towards getting PforDelta working...

However, that change doesn't [yet] do anything for norms, stored
fields nor term vectors.

Can you describe more details about what kinds of customization you're
looking to do?

Mike