lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom segment files
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 01:09:34 GMT
I believe you could override the IW.flush and IW.mergeSuccess
methods. flush unfortunately doesn't expose the new SegmentInfo,
however it could be obtained via
IW.getReader().getSequentialSubReaders (by comparing the before
and after).

Adjacent segment files could then be maintained without hacking into
SegmentMerger.