lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <>
Subject Re: Welcome, Koji
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 01:16:49 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to be a new member of the contrib committers of Lucene.
I hope I can help to improve Lucene in 3.0 and the future.

Currently, I carry on my own company, RONDHUIT, based on Tokyo.
In the company, we provide Lucene/Solr consulting and support
services for our customers. Through the day-to-day work, I got
a lot of feed back and requirements to Lucene/Solr. I'd appreciate it
because without them I couldn't create CharFilter and
FastVectorHighlighter at all.

My recent day favorite in spare moments from my work -
doing exercise in fitness club and reading novels in a coffee shop.

I really enjoy working with this excited community!