lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shane <sha...@LEXUM.UMontreal.CA>
Subject Re: NumericRange Field and LuceneUtils?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:16:51 GMT
Sorry for all the confusion, indeed, the LuceneUtils class I was talking
about is not in the Lucene distro, so I'd like to appologize if I wasted
anyones time on this... *guilt*.

I'll second Yonik in thinking that maybe getField() is a bit broken
since it may lead to class cast exceptions, even though the JavaDoc says
not to use it with lazy loading fields.

Daniel Shane