lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RC3
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2009 13:57:43 GMT
For anyone trying to follow the release timing here:

Sorry - claimed an RC3 yesterday but I was coerced into the sunlight. I
managed to survive the exposure, but ...

svn is down this morning it appears and more coercion awaits today -
I'll try and do it tonight with a fall back of tomorrow.

I'll be sure to have my 2 open issues in it, which just leaves
LUCENE-1887 to deal with (or not).

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com