lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene 2.9 RC4 now available for testing
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:24:56 GMT
+1 for calling a vote. I will commit the jdocs updates in LUCENE-1872 soon.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

  _____

From: Doron Cohen [mailto:cdoronc@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:22 AM
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene 2.9 RC4 now available for testing

hi guys,
Returning from a long freeze in the middle of releasing I feel rusty about
the process, so a quick question:

Will checking in documentation fixes anyhow interfere with this?
There are 3 such open issues marked for 2.9:
- LECENE-1908 (Similarity scoring jdocs) that is ready and I would like to
commit.
- LUCENE-1872 (Numeric jdocs) that was reopened and I think is too ready to
(re) commit?
- LUCENE-1896 (queryNorm jdocs) that is committed and I think can be closed
actually

Thanks,
Doron

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 4:14 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org>