lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: RAT on just src/java ???
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:51:57 GMT

: reason why I did only src/java.  I agree we should have it cover all
: sources.

Hmmm... rat is a memory hog, but the rat ant task is ridiculous (probably
because it only supports being bpassed filesets containing actualy files
to analyze, i can't figure out a way to just give it a directory (FYI:
what we currently have is a fileset anchored at a src/java and ant then
gives rat all the files it finds under that.

I vote we scrap "an rat-sources" alltogether and script this, it's not
something most people need to run so i'm less worried if doesn't have
robust support on multiple platforms

lemme see what i can whip up real fast...

-Hoss