lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r807763 - /lucene/java/trunk/build.xml
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:39:23 GMT

: Grant does the cutover to hudson.zones still invoke the nightly.sh?  I
: thought it did?  (But then looking at the console output from the
: build, I can't "correlate" it..).

nightly.sh is not run, there's a complicated set of shell commands
configured in hudson that gets run instead. (why it's not just exec'ing a
shellscript in svn isn't clear to me ... but it starts with "set -x" so
the build log should make it clear exactly what's running.

you can see from that log: the "nightly" ant target is still used.

-Hoss