lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: SMB2 cache
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:10:19 GMT
On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 6:56 AM, Shai Erera<serera@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Mike. If we only try to reopen after a commit happens, then it makes
> sense that the cache will expire between commits, and therefore the call
> will succeed.

Yeah, at least this is the theory :)  I'd love to hear confirmation
that it's actually true!

> How can we update the Wiki page? Is it done through issues? I don't believe
> I have access to the source, but if I can, I don't mind to prepare a patch.

Just login (make yourself an account if you haven't already) and edit
it.  Anyone can edit the wiki.

I think we should remove that old FAQ (or, maybe "deprecate" it,
saying it only applies to Lucene <= 2.0).

Mike