lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: warnings when running new QP tests
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:24:10 GMT
OK I found the cause here... the QueryParserMessages.properties isn't
being found (by ResourceBundle.getBundle), when running the tests.

The fix is simple: move this under contrib/queryparser/src/resources.
Our ant build scripts pick up anything udner src/resources and copy
them into the build/classes dir.  I'll commit that shortly.

Mike