lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The new Contrib QueryParser should not be slated to replace the old one yet
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 05:44:57 GMT
I'm starting to use the new parser to emulate Google's queries
(i.e. a phrase query with a single term means no-stemming,
something the current QP doesn't allow because it converts the
quoted query into a term query inside the JavaCC portion). It's
been very straightforward and logical to use (so far).

Thanks to the contrib query parser team!