lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SpanQuery and Spans optimizations
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 21:06:16 GMT
Only w/ ScoreDocs we reuse the same instance. So I guess we'd like to do the
same here.

Seems like providing a TopSpansCollector is what you want, only unlike
TopFieldCollector which populates the fields post search, you'd like to do
it during search.

I've been typing and deleting suggestions for the past 5 minutes. I guess
it's late for me, so I'll sleep on it. sorry :)

Shai