lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Lucene icon and Ohloh
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:31:27 GMT

I was checking the Lucene Java entry on Ohloh [1] and noticed that the
full green "Lucene" text logo doesn't work too well in the 64x64 and
16x16 sizes used there.

So I took the liberty of dropping the "ucene" part of the logo and
coming up with a 64x64 pixel icon containing just the stylished "L".
See the result in [2] and the smaller 16x16 version in [3].

WDYT, should we keep this icon or revert Ohloh to use the normal "Lucene" logo?

PS. I also marked myself as a "manager" of the Lucene entry in Ohloh .
The "manager" feature [4] makes it possible to prevent potential
spamming of the Ohloh records. I'd be happy to hand over the role to
someone closer to Lucene Java development.

Jukka Zitting

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message