lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Porting Java Lucene 2.9 to Lucene.Net
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:55:56 GMT
George Aroush wrote:
>>> while I'm subscribed to SVN's commits mailing list, I'm not getting
>>> all those commits!  For example, a commit made this past Friday, I
>>> never got an email for, while other commits I do.  Any idea what
>>> maybe going on?
>>>
>> There has been some flakiness with ASF servers, so maybe that is the
>> reason?  Are you using forwarding on people.a.o?
>>

> No, I'm not using any forwarding.
>
> If the code, in the truck, goes through minimal changes for about 2 weeks, I
> should be fine (until when we figure out the mail issue).
>
> -- George

original email I never got. Didn't notice it happen enough to claim its
anything but bad luck though ;) It makes me wonder what I've missed and
not realized though. I'm not forwarding either.

bq. If the code, in the truck, goes through minimal changes for about 2 weeks,

It should be fairly stable over the next week - bug fixes, build issues, and doc are still
fair game, but it should be quite contained and rarely involve code changes (knock on wood).
When we unfreeze, there is likely to be rapid development moving towards 3.0 - we will branch
off 2.9 before that though, and you will probably want to move from trunk to the branch.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com