lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Contrib-Commiter access to ant scripts & docs/
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 07:21:52 GMT
While we where discussing issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-1728 (moving chinese
smart analyzer to sep. contrib) I realized that such a refactoring can
hardly be done by a contrib commiter as it would include changing docs
and ant scripts (javadoc) in /trunk etc.
I would like to commit the refactoring and the changes at once but at
the moment I have to prepare a sep. patch for th top level stuff based
on the assumption that I do not have access to /trunk. Would it be
possible to enable access to those resources or should we stick to the
current solution.

simon