lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Contrib-Commiter access to ant scripts & docs/
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 12:26:39 GMT
Hi Simon,

As I said, I have done these changes several times in the near past (update
webseite to add contrib modules, change build.xml to create correct
all-Javadocs), I can do it. You do not even need to prepare a patch, just
tell me that you created the contrib.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen