lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: software grants
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:49:15 GMT
FWIW, I'm not trying to make it harder to donate, but I do want to
make sure anything we accept is legally correct.  Thus, I'd rather err
on the side of caution.   I suspect most people would rather have code
that has less features and is legally correct versus more features and
the code be legally in doubt.  I'm happy to defer to legal-discuss@,
board@, incubator@ when it is in question.

-Grant