lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Weird problem w/ JIRA
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:01:53 GMT

: I'm back to getting duplicate emails. Every email sent on LUCENE-1708 was
: sent to my email, and java-dev. So this really looks like it's a JIRA
: project setting, since I only get these duplicates on issues I open. Am I
: the only one?

That's they way Jira works by default... it sends an email to everyone
"involved" with an Issue (the reporter, the asignee, the watchers, etc...)
we then have the project configured to *also* send notificatio of every
change to java-dev.

: Is it possible to change the settings of the project on JIRA? Or at least
: allow me to say "I don't want to get updates on this issue"?

not once you're opened it.

the simplest solution is to make your jira email account something that
gets filtered away seperately from mailing list account info (ie: directly
into the trash)

-Hoss