lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: bulk fixing svn eol-style?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:29:24 GMT
Sigh, I did have this set up, but then switched to a new env and
forgot to re-instate.

Thanks for the reminder!

I am still planning on doing this but was still nervous about the
impact to anyone holding lots of pending patches against the affected
files (and haven't managed to up and test it myself).

Mike