lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird problem w/ JIRA
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:00:20 GMT
Actually, since I've modified my profile to not send me email on updates I
make, I stopped getting two emails. But I still got two for the old issues I
opened. There are new issues already, so it'll be interesting to see if I
get two emails when others comment.

But if this was a JIRA project setting, wouldn't all people get two emails
whenever they update/open an issue?

Shai