lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EnwikiDocMaker
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 18:13:24 GMT
The current benchmark contains
xerces-2.9.1-patched-XERCESJ-1257.jar<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/benchmark/lib/xerces-2.9.1-patched-XERCESJ-1257.jar?view=log>,
and its build.xml sets the classpath to include all .jar under the lib
folder. So it looks like it is part of Benchmark.

Maybe you fail to run it outside benchmark because you don't include it in
your classpath?

Anyway, I'll move to use Java's SAX parser and if all pass, remove the
Xerces from benchmark as part of LUCENE-1595

Shai