lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Deleting old javadoc files on Hudson
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:23:20 GMT
We had this problem in this list before (I wanted to refresh this thread as
there came out no solution):

Hoss said:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/java-dev/70655#70655

I suggested to remove with "rm -rf", but nobody had an idea to do this
automatically:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/java-dev/70663#70663

I could try to find out, how to enforce the ANT build to add an empty
index.html in the main build/docs folder that links to the subdirectories
"core", "contrib-xxxx", "all"

This would present the Javadocs correct in Hudson behind the Javadocs link,
but still old files are not deleted.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen