lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <busch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.9 Again
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:00:55 GMT
I'm happy to hear that :)
I suggested 2-3 weeks to prevent the schedule from being even tighter,
as it sounded like you guys wanted to get 2.9 out really really soon.

I'm really busy the rest of June and will have much more time for Lucene
in July. So if we could wait until end of July before we do the code
freeze, and get 2.9 out early August, that'd mean much less sleep
deprivation for me! And the likelihood that I'll get all my stuff in
would be much higher...

  Michael