lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.9 Again
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:23:15 GMT
I have a special gift in not being clear.

I was just saying "be prepared, your turn is coming ;) "

But I havn't done a release myself - we don't release that often despite
discussion that we should release more often every year or so.

I did notice though, that Mike did the release right after joining, and
Michael did a release right after joining, and so ... looks like I am

I'd be happy to split some of the work if its possible though - then
perhaps we can both get our feet wet without having the full load of
that wiki. I'm up for either way. Looks like we have some time to work
it out.

- Mark

Uwe Schindler wrote:
>> Uwe Schindler wrote:
>>
>>>  Maybe Mark helps me and I can do
>>> it alone the next time, if I have to? :-)
>>>

>> Tag team effort ? It will be my first release to, so that would be great !
>>

> Ah ok, I interpreted your mail different yesterday (but it was 1 or 2 am in
> Germany...).
>
> Uwe

- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com