lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EnwikiDocMaker
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:09:14 GMT
+1

Note, Xerces Jar is not in benchmark, AFAICT.  It relies on the fact
that Java uses it under the hood.

I'm having this really weird situation where I'm using EnwikiDocMaker
outside the context of the benchmarker and I'm grasping at straws as
to why it is not working.  It seems to be a classpath issue, but is
not Lucene related so I'll spare the details.

-Grant