persianalyzer:   Average Precision:      0.481 <-- i can contrib this if someone needs it.

thanks,
robert

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 2:09 AM, Ahmed Al-Obaidy <ahmad_alobaidy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Well I don't know really... but it shouldn't be hard to support it.

--- On Sun, 5/3/09, DM Smith <dmsmith555@gmail.com> wrote:

From: DM Smith <dmsmith555@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ArabicAnalyzer
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 4:05 AM

On May 2, 2009, at 6:43 PM, Ahmed Al-Obaidy wrote:

I've wrote a simple (but yet useful) ArabicAnalyzer, ArabicTokenizer and ArabicFilter. It can handle Arabic text very well.

I've tested it with large set of Arabic documents and it worked OK both in term of accuracy and performance.

The code is released under Apache 2.0 license. And I would be very happy if you include it with the code tree.

Sounds super. Do you know if it will handle Farsi as well?

-- DM Smith

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com