lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: New user here clearing doubts
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 10:08:26 GMT
You need at least some active component on the web server, that processes
the search. Simple HTML pages cannot do this alone. It depends on the
technology what you want to use, e.g. you can use different techniques to
enable dynamic content, but Lucene is a Java solution, so a web application
is to be used. A ready to use web application is e.g. Solr.

But this question is not suitable for this mailing list, please ask futher
questions on java-user@lucene.apache.org

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler