lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Downloading Lucene 2.9 from Maven
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 19:54:02 GMT
Note, I don't know where that Maven repo URL came from, as the one
that is being published to is http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/lucene/
and I see that it _is_ being updated, despite the 2.4-SNAPSHOT
incorrectness.

Basically, here's what happens:
1. Hudson calls the generate-maven-artifacts target, which goes and
does it's thing, producing the artifacts locally on the Lucene zone.
2. Hudson then copies those artifacts back over to the Hudson zone.
3. the nightly/publish-maven.sh script then runs nightly via a cron
job whereby it copies the artifacts to the Apache snapshot repository:
        scp -r /export/home/hudson/hudson/jobs/Lucene-trunk/
lastSuccessful/archive/maven_artifacts/lucene/* gsingers@people.apache.org
:/www/people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/lucene

I just ran the Hudson job and the publish-maven script and I confirm
that 2.9-SNAPSHOT is now being published to http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/lucene/lucene-core/

Note, I am going to go through and clean out old snapshots once I can
connect to people.a.o, as we should not be keeping old snapshot
artifacts this long.

-Grant