lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upcoming Solr release on Lucene 2.9-dev
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 15:22:23 GMT

On May 28, 2009, at 10:24 AM, Yonik Seeley wrote:

> removing all the deprecated stuff related to Token/TokenStream is for
> another day...

I think Lucene needs to re-look at the TokenStream stuff anyway.  I
seem to recall talking with Michael B. about changing it at
ApacheCon.  I'd be interested in feedback from people on whether they
have updated their custom work on it.  I thought I was a post from
Shai about it.   I'll try to write up some more formal thoughts on it
soon.