lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hall <>
Subject Re: Lucene's default settings & back compatibility
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 16:37:30 GMT
For extreme examples like this, couldn't the stopword list be
encapsulated into a single class that's used by the lucene defaults class.

That way if you folks released updates to mostly static content like a
stopword list, new or old users could get it easily with a simple drop
in fix?

Just my two cents.