lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <>
Subject Re: Lucene's default settings & back compatibility
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 15:46:07 GMT
Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> Yeesh, that's evil.  :(
> It will be sweet, sweet justice if one of your own projects gets infected by
> the kind of action-at-a-distance bug you're so blithely unconcerned about
Heh. Thats a bit over the top. It is evil stuff, but its much less evil
in this very contained instance than the general case. Much less.

But still a bit evil with the potential to grow. I'm not anymore of a
fan of passing a config to each class though. But I guess from a design
of view, it does feel a little less evil.

- Mark

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message