lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene's default settings & back compatibility
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 15:46:07 GMT
Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> Yeesh, that's evil.  :(
>
> It will be sweet, sweet justice if one of your own projects gets infected by
> the kind of action-at-a-distance bug you're so blithely unconcerned about
Heh. Thats a bit over the top. It is evil stuff, but its much less evil
in this very contained instance than the general case. Much less.

But still a bit evil with the potential to grow. I'm not anymore of a
fan of passing a config to each class though. But I guess from a design
point
of view, it does feel a little less evil.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com