lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andi Vajda <va...@osafoundation.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Build failed in Hudson: Lucene-trunk #810
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:19:24 GMT

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Michael McCandless wrote:

> Hmm -- this failed because the host "downloads.osafoundation.org"
> fails to resolve.  The contrib/db tests need to download the Berkeley
> DB JARs from here.
>
> Andi any idea what's up w/ that?  Do we need to set a different
> download location?

It should be back now. Sorry about the delay in responding, mail was down 
too. OSAF's colo had a power outage, it seems, and some machines wouldn't 
come back up.

Andi..

>
> Mike
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Apache Hudson Server <hudson@hudson.zones.apache.org>
> Date: Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:14 PM
> Subject: Build failed in Hudson: Lucene-trunk #810
> To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
>
>
> See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/810/changes
>
> Changes:
>
> [mikemccand] LUCENE-1615: remove some more deprecated uses of Fieldable.omitTf
>
> [mikemccand] remove redundant CHANGES entries from trunk if they are
> already covered in 2.4.1
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 2887 lines...]
> compile-test:
>     [echo] Building benchmark...
>
> javacc-uptodate-check:
>
> javacc-notice:
>
> jflex-uptodate-check:
>
> jflex-notice:
>
> common.init:
>
> compile-demo:
>
> javacc-uptodate-check:
>
> javacc-notice:
>
> jflex-uptodate-check:
>
> jflex-notice:
>
> init:
>
> clover.setup:
>
> clover.info:
>
> clover:
>
> common.compile-core:
>
> compile-core:
>
> compile-demo:
>
> compile-highlighter:
>     [echo] Building highlighter...
>
> build-memory:
>
> javacc-uptodate-check:
>
> javacc-notice:
>
> jflex-uptodate-check:
>
> jflex-notice:
>
> common.init:
>
> build-lucene:
>
> build-lucene-tests:
>
> init:
>
> clover.setup:
>
> clover.info:
>
> clover:
>
> common.compile-core:
>
> compile-core:
>
> compile:
>
> check-files:
>
> init:
>
> clover.setup:
>
> clover.info:
>
> clover:
>
> compile-core:
>
> common.compile-test:
>    [mkdir] Created dir:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/benchmark/classes/test
>    [javac] Compiling 9 source files to
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/benchmark/classes/test
>    [javac] Note:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/contrib/benchmark/src/test/org/apache/lucene/benchmark/quality/TestQualityRun.java
>  uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>     [copy] Copying 2 files to
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/benchmark/classes/test
>
> build-artifacts-and-tests:
>     [echo] Building collation...
>
> javacc-uptodate-check:
>
> javacc-notice:
>
> jflex-uptodate-check:
>
> jflex-notice:
>
> common.init:
>
> compile-misc:
>     [echo] Building misc...
>
> javacc-uptodate-check:
>
> javacc-notice:
>
> jflex-uptodate-check:
>
> jflex-notice:
>
> common.init:
>
> build-lucene:
>
> build-lucene-tests:
>
> init:
>
> clover.setup:
>
> clover.info:
>
> clover:
>
> compile-core:
>    [mkdir] Created dir:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/misc/classes/java
>    [javac] Compiling 16 source files to
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/misc/classes/java
>    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>
> compile:
>
> init:
>
> clover.setup:
>
> clover.info:
>
> clover:
>
> compile-core:
>    [mkdir] Created dir:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/collation/classes/java
>    [javac] Compiling 4 source files to
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/collation/classes/java
>    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>
> jar-core:
>      [jar] Building jar:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/collation/lucene-collation-2.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
>
> jar:
>
> compile-test:
>     [echo] Building collation...
>
> javacc-uptodate-check:
>
> javacc-notice:
>
> jflex-uptodate-check:
>
> jflex-notice:
>
> common.init:
>
> compile-misc:
>     [echo] Building misc...
>
> javacc-uptodate-check:
>
> javacc-notice:
>
> jflex-uptodate-check:
>
> jflex-notice:
>
> common.init:
>
> build-lucene:
>
> build-lucene-tests:
>
> init:
>
> clover.setup:
>
> clover.info:
>
> clover:
>
> compile-core:
>
> compile:
>
> init:
>
> clover.setup:
>
> clover.info:
>
> clover:
>
> compile-core:
>
> common.compile-test:
>    [mkdir] Created dir:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/collation/classes/test
>    [javac] Compiling 5 source files to
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build/contrib/collation/classes/test
>    [javac] Note:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/contrib/collation/src/test/org/apache/lucene/collation/CollationTestBase.java
>  uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>
> build-artifacts-and-tests:
>
> bdb:
>     [echo] Building bdb...
>
> javacc-uptodate-check:
>
> javacc-notice:
>
> jflex-uptodate-check:
>
> jflex-notice:
>
> common.init:
>
> build-lucene:
>
> build-lucene-tests:
>
> contrib-build.init:
>
> get-db-jar:
>    [mkdir] Created dir:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/contrib/db/bdb/lib
>      [get] Getting: http://downloads.osafoundation.org/db/db-4.7.25.jar
>      [get] To: http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/contrib/db/bdb/lib/db-4.7.25.jar
>      [get] Error getting
> http://downloads.osafoundation.org/db/db-4.7.25.jar to
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/contrib/db/bdb/lib/db-4.7.25.jar
>
> BUILD FAILED
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build.xml
> :628: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/build.xml
> :618: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/contrib/db/build.xml
> :29: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/ws/trunk/contrib/db/bdb/build.xml
> :36: java.net.UnknownHostException: downloads.osafoundation.org
>
> Total time: 4 minutes 33 seconds
> Publishing Javadoc
> Recording test results
> Publishing Clover coverage report...
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: java-dev-help@lucene.apache.org
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: java-dev-help@lucene.apache.org
>
>

Mime
View raw message