lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (Benchmark) Split DocMaker into DocCollector and DocMaker
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:25:57 GMT
ConentSource is also a good name. I was thinking that its main API will be
getNextDocData (which already exists today) and will return DocData (as it
does today). Then BasicDocMaker or DocStateDocMaker will translate it into
DocState.
getNextDocData will receive a DocData object to reuse (something which
doesn't happen today) and it will be the DocMaker managing the DD instance
per thread or not, just like it does today.

I will open an issue and start to work on a patch. We can then iterate on
it.