lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WriteLineDocTask does not release resources
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:21:26 GMT
That explains everything. I started to work on 1591 before you committed
1516, and was looking for something like this close() method the entire
morning ... :)

I agree with everything you say. This PerfTask.close() also allows one to
write a Close<task name> task, in case calling that close() is necessary in
the middle of the execution.

Thanks !