lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Synonym filter with support for phrases?
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:34:50 GMT

Apologies for the delay, guys. I tried to solve certain issues that didn't pop
up in my application (as Kirill said, the problem is indeed quite complex). I
didn't find all the answers I had been looking for, but nonetheless -- the patch
that works for my needs is in JIRA. I would be really interested in something
that does a better job (see the unit tests -- there are certain comments I made
about the current functionality and its shortcomings), but I couldn't figure out
a way to do it better.

Dawid