lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 1483 and Auto resolution
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:07:39 GMT
Eh - we have to spin through all the fields to check for legacy first
anyway. Just doing it twice in legacy mode is probably best? I think
there is no way to avoid spinning through the fields twice in any case
(you have to spin through the sort fields to know you dont want to spin
through the sort fields), so I guess I just go with that.

- Mark