lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Test failed unreproducible
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:19:41 GMT
Hi,

During my developments for MultiTerm TrieRange, I hit the following test
error:

    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.lucene.store.TestLockFactory
    [junit] Tests run: 13, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 13,047 sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase:
testStressLocks(org.apache.lucene.store.TestLockFactory): FAILED
    [junit] IndexWriter hit unexpected exceptions
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: IndexWriter hit unexpected
exceptions
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.store.TestLockFactory._testStressLocks(TestLockFactory.jav
a:359)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.store.TestLockFactory.testStressLocks(TestLockFactory.java
:330)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.runTest(LuceneTestCase.java:88)
    [junit]
    [junit]
    [junit] Test org.apache.lucene.store.TestLockFactory FAILED

Repeating the test did not produce it again. This test ran on Windows XP,
32bit, JRE 1.5.0_12, local file system

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler