lucene-dev mailing list archives

From mitu2009 <>
Subject Problem using Lucene RangeQuery
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 02:40:04 GMT

I'm using Rangequery to get all the documents which have amount between say 0
to 2. When i execute the query, Lucene gives me documents which have amount
greater than 2 also...What am i missing here?

Here is my code:
Term lowerTerm = new Term("amount", minAmount);
Term upperTerm = new Term("amount", maxAmount);
RangeQuery amountQuery = new RangeQuery(lowerTerm, upperTerm, true);
finalQuery.Add(amountQuery, BooleanClause.Occur.MUST);

and here is what goes into my index:
doc.Add(new Field("amount", amount.ToString(), Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED, Field.TermVector.YES));

Sent from the Lucene - Java Developer mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message