lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting and updating documents in Lucene index
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:28:53 GMT
Hi,
I'm not familiar with Lucene.Net but apparently it is still in
incubaor mode. This means there might not be a "release" download on
the website. Please make sure you mail lucene-net-user @
incubator.apache.org instead of java-dev for questions like this. The
guys on the lucene.net mailing list might give you an answer right
away.

simon