lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Is TopDocCollector's collect() implementation correct?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:01:55 GMT
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Shai Erera <serera@gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope I covered everything we agreed on - I had to create the issue twice
> as it contains a lot of text and the session expired on me in the middle,
> and everything I typed got lost ... damn.

Bummer.

Strangely, this also happened to me today.  Maybe something changed on
how aggressively Jira logs you out. But: when this happens, Jira
parrots back the text you had just attempted to submit and gives you a
chance to copy/paste it.  (At least, it do so when I tried to append a
comment and got logged out between when I started and when I
finished... maybe we all just need to type faster!).

Mike